A Trip With UNA
- Crafts & Food
We offer programs to experience the cultures of Kyushu with a focus on crafts and food. UNA introduces you to a world of workshops and production sites not easily accessible on one's own.
Join us to explore modern cultures rooted in local climates, histories, and traditions — what we term “nativescapes.”
Our goal is to create a journey that inspires both visitors and those who welcome them. We invite you to be a part of our community, even if for a short time.
CRAFT & ARTS EXPERIENCES
- Yame, a Town of Craft
- Experience the Crafts of Yame Through Matcha Tea
Monday, Thursday ~ Sunday from 14:00
※Tours are held by request. Please send us your preferred dates using the inquiry form. We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Savor Local Tea Surrounded by Picturesque Natural Beauty
- The Ureshino Tea Experience (1hr)
- From Traditional Crafts to New Makers
- A Trip to Discover Kyushu’s Textiles
- Rice, Sake, Sweets, Crafts
- A Trip to Discover Kyushu’s Rice Culture
- Kurume Kasuri, Lanterns, Washi Paper, Pottery
- Yame Craft Tour