A Trip With UNA
- Crafts & Food
We offer programs to experience the cultures of Kyushu with a focus on crafts and food. UNA introduces you to a world of workshops and production sites not easily accessible on one's own.
Join us to explore modern cultures rooted in local climates, histories, and traditions — what we term “nativescapes.”
Our goal is to create a journey that inspires both visitors and those who welcome them. We invite you to be a part of our community, even if for a short time.
CRAFT & ARTS EXPERIENCES
- Yame, a Town of Craft
- Experience the Crafts of Yame Through Matcha Tea
Monday, Thursday-Sunday from 14:00~
※Tours are held by request. Please send us your preferred dates using the inquiry form. We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible.
- [Saga/Ureshino] Sake Loved by Douglas Mac Arthur! Innovating with Youthful Energy, "Azumacho"
- Ureshino’s Sake Brewery, Seto Shuzo
A Luxurious Sake Brewing Tour and Tasting (1.5 hours)
- Chikugo’s Barley Shochu Brewery: Nishiyoshida Shuzo
- Visit a Brewery and Make Your Own Shochu Blend (1hr)
Sat., Sun. 10:30~ ,14:00~
Dates: Please send us your preferred dates using the request form.
- [Tsunagi, Kumamoto] Enjoy learning about eco-friendly agriculture in a town of art with a lunch of local vegetables!
- Tsunagi Town・Citrus workshop with Mr. Yoshitomo Maruta: Covering, harvesting, ripening of Shiranui Citrus (~4 hours x 2 days)
Day 2: A weekend in late January - early February (tentative)
- [Tsunagi, Kumamoto] With fresh, pesticide-free Amanatsu citrus juice & a lunch of local vegetables!
- Citrus workshop with Mr. Toshikazu Iwasaki:
Harvest Amanatsu Citrus in an orchard with a fantastic view (~5 hours)
Late February - early March (tentative)