A Trip With UNA
- Crafts & Food
We offer programs to experience the cultures of Kyushu with a focus on crafts and food. UNA introduces you to a world of workshops and production sites not easily accessible on one's own.
Join us to explore modern cultures rooted in local climates, histories, and traditions — what we term “nativescapes.”
Our goal is to create a journey that inspires both visitors and those who welcome them. We invite you to be a part of our community, even if for a short time.
CRAFT & ARTS EXPERIENCES
- Through the Streets of a Historical Machiya District
- Yame Fukushima: Meet the Craftspeople Keeping Traditions Alive (2hr)
- Walk the City with Artist Masamitsu Katsu
- Explore Beppu from an Artist’s Perspective (2hrs)
- From Traditional Crafts to New Makers
- A Trip to Discover Kyushu’s Textiles
- Rice, Sake, Sweets, Crafts
- A Trip to Discover Kyushu’s Rice Culture
- Kurume Kasuri, Lanterns, Washi Paper, Pottery
- Yame Craft Tour